The updated Inca HC insert now with VAM technology is perfect for the homeowner who needs a powerful vent hood, but does not want to see a range hood at all. This exceptionally finished power pack installs effortlessly into your custom cabinet or hood. Now with updated advanced controls and LED lighting.
Variable Air Management- set to 295, 395 or 600 CFM
4 speed electronic control
15 minute delay auto shut off
Convertible to Ductless
Optional ADA compliant wireless remote control
Easy Snap Clips included for install
- Delayed Auto-Off - Automatically turns the fan off after a set time (varies by the hood).
- Easy Snap - Spring loaded installation clips to make installation easier.
- Energy Diffuse - A motor that improves efficiency and allows for longer duct runs.
- Led Light - Energy efficient and cool to the touch LED lighting.
- Remote Control - Operate hood functions with an ADA compliant wireless remote.
- Remote Control (Optional) - Operate hood functions with an optional ADA compliant wireless remote.
- Intensive Speed - Turns on at the highest speed for 10 minutes.
||29" W x 13" H x 13 3/4" D
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Width in inches
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Color / Material
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : CFM
||295, 395, 600
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Controls
||4 Speed Electronic Control with White LED
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Lighting
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Grease Filter
||Dishwasher Safe Stainless Steel Mesh
|FABER FEATURE : PRO MOTOR
|FABER FEATURE : VAM (for easy make up air compliance)
|Make Up Air Compliant
|ADA Compliant Remote Control
||Remote Control (optional)
|DUCTING DETAILS : Duct Size
|DUCTING DETAILS : Duct discharge (vertical or horizontal)
||Vertical or Horizontal
|DUCTING DETAILS : Venting Type
||Exterior and Recirculating Capable
|DUCTING DETAILS : Blower Included
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.